Winmax Brake Pads
THE NEW GENERATION BRAKE PAD, NOW AVAILABLE IN AUSTRALIA!
- Simply remarkable in terms of performance, fade resistance and wear rates.
- New to Australia, but with an exceptional pedigree.
- Great pricing representing new levels of value for money.
- A huge range with almost every pad shape ever produced.
- Used by top motorsport teams in road racing, rally racing, gymkhana, autocross, and time trials
- Winmax brake pads have been rigorously tested in competitive racing environments throughout the world
- From W1 to WE1 we have you covered and then we have the Circo range for next level racing
Average: 0.29 ~ 0.32
Temperature: Normal Temp ~ 450°C
Material: Non Steel
Average: 0.40 ~ 0.43
Temperature: 100°C ~ 750°C
Average: 0.32 ~ 0.35
Temperature: Normal Temp 0 ~ 500°C
Average: 0.47 ~ 0.50
Temperature: 50°C ~ 800°C
Average: 0.34 ~ 0.37
Temperature: Normal Temp ~ 0 / 600°C
Average: ?0.48 ~ 0.53
Temperature: 100°C ~ 850°C
Winmax also includes the range of W4, W6 and Endurance WE1 brake pads.
Circo by Winmax also available
– Competition, High level motorsport
– Full competition only brake pads, Heavy
– Endurance racing brake pads
– High Friction Racing brake pads, Circuit racing
– Heavy, fast cars
- Very High Torque excellent modulation and feel
– Professional level motorsport
- Rally Brake Pads
- Tarmac or Gravel cars
- Under-braked small to medium circuit cars
- Very High, consistent torque throughout the
– Circuit Racing and Sprint racing
– Fast cars
- Competition Motorsport
- Excellent modulation and feel